Monday, September 17, 2007

let me clear my throat.

my god yes it has been a month. my diligence has tried and failed.

for posterity and expedience i will try to touch on topics w/o elaboration. any further questioning can be addressed to me directly since you all have my phone number and/or email.

1.) Pop fest. SOOOO worth the trip back to athens. I had an amazing time and was immensely rejuvenated by all your shining familiar faces.

2.) Car crash. I totalled my car after about a week of having it in new orleans. I have redoubled my efforts to turn my turkey legs into some avian legs of even greater girth.

3.) Work. Still goin good. I have received bonuses for July and August for exceptional sales. They were sweating us back in May and June but i had to flex for em. I am still working on getting a staff that i am satisfied with. Have only given one "youre fired" speech and need to give 2 or 3 more, but all in due time.

4.) Play. I am still anxiously awaiting fall league for ultimate but until then a couple of my frisbee buddies have seduced me with the call of touch football league. Also, as a result i have rediscovered pro football now that i have a home team i enjoy rooting for. The falcons never did it for me. Vick was always a douche.

5.) i want this bike. Tell me if you agree.

slideshow funness.

4 comments:

elrusoblanco said...

bitchin' bike and burn! Manland approves. glad to see you aren't injured more. that would suck.

brent said...

nah just enough to leave a noticeable scar yet not enough to immobilize certain functions necessary to manliness.

i want the bike but a) 800 dollars and b) the single speed is perfect for this city but not so much if i moved.

i am torn.

april said...

exceptional sales eh?

brent said...

i think it has something to do with fancy pants hump day every wednesday.

yes it does exist and yes it is exactly what it sounds like. :)