Sunday, April 22, 2007

for those in "the know"

i actually did NOT misspell my ancient handle. for the purposes of this blog and the situations surrounding its inception i thought that wherd I go was more fitting.

that being said this will be the initial post of this brave new world. how long my blogging will last who knows, but for now it is my only voice.

as of now, im sitting in my sister's house searching through some more roommate listings. a running theme among 90 percent of these listings is "NO DRUGS and NO CRAZIES!" i also ran across one that indicated their displeasure at Brits. they would not under any circumstances entertain the thought of living with a fucking Brit. i didn't need any further explanation. i wondered why aussies weren't included. everyone knows aussies are just the dirty removed cousins of brits that nobody gives a shit about so they wrestle alligators and play slaps with venomous cobras to get global attention. "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!! my life isn't worth the living unless you watch me LIVE ON FOX while the poison courses through my veins!!" they should be celebrated though for saving evolution thousands of years of natural selection. hopefully those patient aborigines will take their island back soon and not have to rely on bit parts in crocodile dundee films or "origins of man" specials on discovery. much love to you guys.

well that was random enough. i guess i should resume my days events. hopefully you all are having a lovely weekend. im going to go buy a six pack of cough medicine and enjoy the rest of this good weather since the "bad drugs" would show up on a piss test.

No comments: