Tuesday, May 22, 2007

calling all sickly fashionistas

Well i guess i am entering the high stakes world of trend setting. As of today i am going to be the new General Manager of the american apparel store here in new orleans. i'm gonna miss the late night delusional tromps at my current job, but i think it will be a nice change. my only concern is that, fancy pants aside, my fashion sense is quite dull. i think it's kinda like smokers that have poor taste buds. i believe masturbation has killed my fashion senses. i was always warned but i thought it was just an old wive's tale. sadly i was mistaken.

i think the only solution is to find someone to masturbate for me. so with that being said i will enlist all of you folks to pledge your "special time" to me. you can sign up in the comments section and list how many hours you plan to donate to me each month. if you all can fulfill my personal obligations of approximately 100 man hours/month then im sure my forward sense of trend setting fashion will return to me.

in related news i pulled my groin. luckily my fancy pants have doubled as an effective support wrap for my junk.

3 comments:

elrusoblanco said...

so.... was it 'pulling your groin' that killed your fashion sense or was it the other way around?

Unknown said...

Hahaha!! I always enjoy reading these things... hard to believe you are a Buckelew!

brent said...

that is a question for the ages. actually they both are. mmmm...2 questions for the ages. ill add another for posterity. what would jesus do...on weed?